Friday, October 24, 2008

My Daughter Loves Cats

My dd, who is 5, is an animal fanatic.  Anytime we go to a store, she has to buy a new stuffed animal.  I bet she has over 200 right now…UGH!!!!!!  I hate it but she is in love with them and I can’t seem to tell her no :-)  Yes, my dh and I are softies.

She also owns a cat, a dog and 4 fish and she is begging for another fish, a bird and a hamster.  So far, we have been good about keeping her away from those thoughts. 

One day, she was at home playing with the cat and I took some really cute pictures of her.  She was having the best time with our cat, Tinkerbell (who is a boy but don’t tell him).  When I was ready to do a layout using the pictures, I found out that Paula Phillips had created the perfect kit for me to use.  I used her kit, Fancy Feline.  She hand drew a lot of the elements in this kit.  It is just beautiful. 

PRP_FancyFeline_Preview350

Here is the layout I created using this kit and of my daughter playing with Tinkerbell.  It is such a cute picture…I just couldn’t help it.

The Cat's Meow

Then, I thought…I have the cutest pictures of my daughter at her dance performance and wondered if I could use this kit, designed for animals, with those pictures of my Dancing Queen.  So, here is what I came up with.

Dancing Queen

I was amazed at how versatile this kit is.  I had so much fun trying to use it with just regular photos. 

I would suggest you head over to Paula’s store @ Get Digi With It and pick up this wonderful kit, Fancy Feline…before the mouse runs away with it.  I know, it isn’t likely, but it could happen :-)  If you create a layout with this amazing kit, please post it to Paula’s gallery @ Get Digi With It so we can see what you can do with this kit also.

No comments:

Post a Comment